Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Angel Delight watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just had some chocolate Angel Delight straight from the fridge. Mmmmmm it was good. i am becoming addicted to the stuff. does anyone else love it? it just reminds me of being 5.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have it all the time when i was younger but now i hate the stuff! The strawberry one is disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    I just had some chocolate Angel Delight straight from the fridge. Mmmmmm it was good. i am becoming addicted to the stuff. does anyone else love it? it just reminds me of being 5.
    I never liked the stuff. The look of it makes me feel sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I used to have it all the time when i was younger but now i hate the stuff! The strawberry one is disgusting!
    no i dont like the strawberry one either, or butterscotch, or banana for that matter. its the chocolate one that does it for me!

ReputationRep:
    no i dont like the strawberry one either, or butterscotch, or banana for that matter. its the chocolate one that does it for me!
    Oooh no I love the butterscotch one!
    But I hate the chocolate one, I think because we always used to get it for desert in primary school and we had to eat it, it was blergh! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    last time I made it I put in too much milk and it turned into chocolate milkshake

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrond with choclolate milkshake! after the chocolate one, butterscotch is my second favourite, but i really cant stand strawberry or banana

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrond with choclolate milkshake!
    there is when it's meant to be dessert for like 5 people!

ReputationRep:
    I like the butterscotch one! does anyone remember a vanilla ice cream flavour that they don't seem to do anymore? that was great, especially when made into ice lollies! I saw that thread and just went out and bought some. I shall have it at 2:30 when i get home....always best at ridiculous hours of the morning, just like porridge. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    there is when it's meant to be dessert for like 5 people!
    oh no! that would definately be an issue :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    I like the butterscotch one! does anyone remember a vanilla ice cream flavour that they don't seem to do anymore? that was great, especially when made into ice lollies! I saw that thread and just went out and bought some. I shall have it at 2:30 when i get home....always best at ridiculous hours of the morning, just like porridge. x
    mmm angel delight ice lollies! like those mini milk ones, only better!
    yes i liked that vanilla flavoured one. it was good.

ReputationRep:
    i bought two packets of this stuff recently, one in chocolate and one in butterscoth, after having a trial sample in ASDA the sample was mousse, it was nice, but lumpy. i intend to make the milkshake-who's tried making this, according to the packet instuctions? any good?

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm it's nice, but Dream Topping is even better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I love the strawberry one! Used to have the desserts and the ice lollies of it (scrumptious), and now my older brother makes his specialities: lots of ice cream, some milk, some strawberry angel delight, and mix. Add some crushed up flake if you want, and Voila! A totally yummy think milk shake. Mmmmmm!

ReputationRep:

I love it, especially banana-though the tesco stuff is crap.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, the own brand stuff is nasty. I love the proper stuff, especially strawberry. I also like putting an extra bit of milk in to make really nice milkshake with it!!!

ReputationRep:
    if ur addicted use skimmed milk as I put on sooo much weight in year 8 from them!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.