Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

What kind of courses do you usually have in Psychology majors (Undergraduate)?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Specifically in colleges/universities in North America. My question is, does it have a lot of math, science stuff? I'm going to do a BA, not BSc.
    Also, will it be a lot of pressure if I do a minor, alongside my psychology major? Minor is still undecided but it won't be a very difficult subject.

ReputationRep:
    This is mainly a UK website so you may not get many responses. Have you found any info online?

ReputationRep:
    If only they could come up with some way to put information like this online...

ReputationRep:
    Yes but the courses will probably be very similar. And no, I haven't really found any info online. If you know any source that has answers to questions like mine, please let me know. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to google 'american university psychology undergraduate courses' and repeat what you can find easily for yourself. I'm also not going to repeat what's written on the Harvard Psychology Undergraduate Program FAQs.

Do you have a specific question about a particular course at a particular university?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.