Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Looking for accomodation ASAP

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I've still yet to find a room for my first year. Willing to do a room takeover for a room, flat or studio.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a studio flat that I need to get rid of. Newarke Point, on campus. £162 p/w. Do you want it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexYNot)
    I've still yet to find a room for my first year. Willing to do a room takeover for a room, flat or studio.
    Hi, I have a flat room that i no longer want. Rent is at £100 per week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexYNot)
    Hello!Myself and 4 other housemates are looking for a housemate We have a large kitchen (plus dishwasher; wooo!) a 3 floor house, and we're about a 15 minute walk from DMU!Rent is £303.33 a month! which is £75 a week! We do have bills separately but theyre about £50 a month including Wi Fi!We're all friendly and welcoming students ^-^
    Lemme know if youre interested

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a spare room in Newarke accommodation with 4 other males. They are a good laugh and a friendly lot. Message me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyF)
    Hello, I have a spare room in Newarke accommodation with 4 other males. They are a good laugh and a friendly lot. Message me if interested.
    Hi Thankyou for the offer, but I've already found somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to everyone who has replied. Fortunately I have now found accommodation and moved in.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.