Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Does it mean anything if a girl looks down whilst laughing?

There's this girl that I really really like and I've hinted I like her but not told her. I was talking to her the other day and we where just having a normal conversation and I was just adding a few little jokes or sarcastic comments to the conversation and every time I did she would look down laughing.

I'm not very good at reading body language or understanding signs but does it mean anything if I make a girl laugh and she looks down whilst laughing?

ReputationRep:
    lightly tickle the outside of her ear and her neck with your tongue and if she doesn't stop you then you're in

ReputationRep:
    She's either shy, thinks its cute or doesn't like it. It's impossible to tell which without seeing her haha

ReputationRep:
    She saw something on the floor that she found funny.

ReputationRep:
    She looking at the d that she's craving for.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to get closer with someone you need to talk about serous things sometimes too. I don't mean just suddenly bring up death in conversation, but by talking about these things you open up to eachother and trust eachother more. Your relationship goes deeper than the superficial level. At leas this is what I have found.

ReputationRep:
    One of your feet may be half a size smaller than the other. (Assuming, of course, it isn't half a size larger than the other.)

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a whimsical floor?

ReputationRep:
    Did you have untied shoe laces?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you stepped in some toilet paper on the way out of the toilet and it's stuck on your foot.

ReputationRep:
    she's got a boner

ReputationRep:
    She was checking to see if she was noticeably erect.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she dropped her gay card.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.