Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

doing a access to health course and my maths teacher is awful

ReputationRep:
    In the past i have struggled with maths and i tryed to speak to my new maths teacher that i find maths hard and he just said try and keep up in the class im so nervous and i cant help but think im going to fail which i really dont want to fail cause i need to pass my access to heslth course.
    I just cant believe how my maths teacher is i thought they was ment to be supportive i dont no who to turn too at college.

ReputationRep:
    How are you getting on since you posted this?

Really to begin with that's all there is to it - try and keep up and once you find things you get stuck on ask for help. There is a lot of information online for maths too, sometimes having something worded differently (or worked through differently) can help you get your head around an idea.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.