Anyone feeling scared for Hilary Clinton tonight?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I HATE Trump, but let's face it, Clinton will have a better chance of 'winning' if she didn't bother turning up. Trump will kill her and it will be the moment her ratings plummet.

I can't bear to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, you should have more confidence in her. Man am I excited for this battle. Unfortunately I'll be asleep when it's showtime.

I'm sure she'd have a way worse chance of winning if she DIDN'T turn up - imagine the catastrophe that would cause?
    Come on, she's not that weak-hearted.

I've been jumping from favouring trump to hillary to both of them to none of them to trump and now hillary. Honestly though, I don't have a solid opinion because people keep talking about WHO WILL DO BETTER. The answer to that question is non-existent. No one knows the future.

And if you can watch without sacrificing something like sleep, you should watch - it will be good fun knowing it's LIVE.
    :angelwings:

ReputationRep:
    I need Hillary to expose and destroy Trump. I have faith in her tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DraculaMihawk)
    I need Hillary to expose and destroy Trump. I have faith in her tbh.
    Expose him how? Trump is bigoted and has no policy, Shillary is corrupt as hell and has a history of destabilising Muslim countries leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Which is worse, a goofy guy talking ****, or an evil witch doing ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagnetoWasRight)
    Expose him how? Trump is bigoted and has no policy, Shillary is corrupt as hell and has a history of destabilising Muslim countries leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Which is worse, a goofy guy talking ****, or an evil witch doing ****?
    No need to be foul. Yes I understand Hillary is not a saint but she is better than Trump. She has the political experience, credentials and does not use the politics of fear to win support. Trump has and continues to divide the nation. He is a complete belligerent fraud. I think the choice is easy.

ReputationRep:
    No need to be foul. Yes I understand Hillary is not a saint but she is better than Trump. She has the political experience, credentials and does not use the politics of fear to win support. Trump has and continues to divide the nation. He is a complete belligerent fraud. I think the choice is easy.
    How is Hillary not a fraud when she has a history of creating civil war in places like Syria and Libya? This constant handwringing by the Shillbots claiming that she's not perfect but she's better than Trump is so false. She tore a rape victim apart in court when she was a lawyer, she campaigned for the Goldwater administration which planned on repealing the Civil Rights for American Americans, she persecuted Black people in the 80's, she's lied about her emails, she voted for the Iraq war and she's continued with her policy of aggression towards the Islam world under Obama.

The only thing she has experience of, is destroying other people's lives.

ReputationRep:
    How is Hillary not a fraud when she has a history of creating civil war in places like Syria and Libya? This constant handwringing by the Shillbots claiming that she's not perfect but she's better than Trump is so false. She tore a rape victim apart in court when she was a lawyer, she campaigned for the Goldwater administration which planned on repealing the Civil Rights for American Americans, she's lied about her emails, she voted for the Iraq war and she's continued with her policy of aggression towards the Islam world under Obama.

The only thing she has experience of, is destroying other people's lives.
    If you want to support Trump like your tone suggests, go for it.

I'm not denying nor defending Hillary of all the malice she has committed in the past. But if you're insinuating Trump won't do just as bad or if not worst than you're delusional. This man has literally said in his speech that he was going to bomb the enemy, whatever that means. He's a power hungry maniac with a severe temperament problem. Neither candidates have clean slates yet it's with common sense that any decent person would vote for Clinton over Trump.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and what has she done in her time in politics? Destabilised the Middle East leading to the deaths of thousands if not millions, ignored requests for extra security leading to the deaths of Americans, sent classified documents from a private server (illegal for anyone not named Clinton to do) and then lied to the public repeatedly about it.

She also plans to arm Islamic rebels because that hasn't lead to al kheada and Isis

This idea oh she has held office before so she must be better is just lazy and incorrect as by that logic Hitler would be better. (Not comparing her to Hitler as comparing either candidate to Hitler is wrong)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Yes and what has she done in her time in politics? Destabilised the Middle East leading to the deaths of thousands if not millions, ignored requests for extra security leading to the deaths of Americans, sent classified documents from a private server (illegal for anyone not named Clinton to do) and then lied to the public repeatedly about it.

She also plans to arm Islamic rebels because that hasn't lead to al kheada and Isis
    Apparently I support Trump because I'm happy to point out that a man who hasn't actually done anything is less dangerous than someone who has been killing people for decades. That guy is a ****ing braindead moron.

ReputationRep:

You cannot just blame this on one individual. The Middle East was destabilised by more than just one voice. You seem to have an inherent opposition towards Hillary Clinton so go vote for Trump. Let that warmongering idiot start WW3, team up with Putin and cause much worse catastrophes than Clinton ever did in office.

ReputationRep:
    it's OK, they will use her double.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I support Trump because I'm happy to point out that a man who hasn't actually done anything is less dangerous than someone who has been killing people for decades. That guy is a ****ing braindead moron.
    No you don't have an argument so you resort to ad hominems. Wash your mouth with soap, come up with a proper decent argument and then reply to me.

ReputationRep:
    You cannot just blame this on one individual. The Middle East was destabilised by more than just one voice. You seem to have an inherent opposition towards Hillary Clinton so go vote for Trump. Let that warmongering idiot start WW3, team up with Putin and cause much worse catastrophes than Clinton ever did in office.
    Only one candidate is trying to destroy the already fragile relationship with Russia who are the only nation capable to have a war like that with the USA and it isn't trump.

Hillary has been nicknamed war hawk yet the isolationist is the warmongerer how?

ReputationRep:
    No you don't have an argument so you resort to ad hominems. Wash your mouth with soap, come up with a proper decent argument and then reply to me.
    That wasn't an ad hominem, it was an insult, an ad hominem is where you attack the authority of the person with whom you are arguing. It pisses me off that I actually have to educate some idiot who can't even get to his first lecture like a bigboy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Only one candidate is trying to destroy the already fragile relationship with Russia who are the only nation capable to have a war like that with the USA and it isn't trump.

Hillary has been nicknamed war hawk yet the isolationist is the warmongerer how?
    Exactly. People are so stupid they can't tell the difference between rhetoric and policy.

ReputationRep:

'I'm more militaristic, than anyone in this room'
    'I'm gonna bomb the **** out of them'
    'When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families'

All quotes from Trump himself.

Clinton wants a no-fly zone in Syria but 'isolationist' Ronald McDonald wants to deploy 30,000 soldiers to the ME.

Trump implied he would bomb Tehran if it came to it.

Trump claims he wasn't for invading Iraq, yet there's a radio interview from 2002 illustrating his support for it.

Trump vilifies Clinton for invading Libya and 'handing' it to Isis (which was a collective decision), yet there's a video of him in 2011 claiming Americans need to go in Libya and deal with Gaddafi.

Your 'isolationist' Trump is so 'isolationist' that he claimed he would wage a nuclear war against ISIS. And he's not going to 'take it off the table' if he has to nuke Europe either.

He's not anti-war or violent at all and Hillary is the real enemy, yes lmao.

Neither are priests but anyone with common sense or logic would vote Clinton.

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't an ad hominem, it was an insult, an ad hominem is where you attack the authority of the person with whom you are arguing. It pisses me off that I actually have to educate some idiot who can't even get to his first lecture like a bigboy :rolleyes:
    A direct insult to me instead of offering a counter argument to what I said. That is an ad hominem which you are doing so again.

I know your computer screen makes you feel like a big man but please it's embarrassing. People who often use 'stupid' as an insult towards others are usually insecure about their own stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    A direct insult to me instead of offering a counter argument to what I said. That is an ad hominem which you are doing so again.

I know your computer screen makes you feel like a big man but please it's embarrassing. People who often use 'stupid' as an insult towards others are usually insecure about their own stupidity.
    ''No you don't have an argument so you resort to ad hominems ''

''resort to ad hominems ''

''ad hominems ''

Don't lie to me boy, I'm like this IRL.

ReputationRep:
    ''No you don't have an argument so you resort to ad hominems ''

''resort to ad hominems ''

''ad hominems ''

Don't lie to me boy, I'm like this IRL.
    So you're a troll who acts big on a student forum. Gotcha, mental note taken to not take you or your posts seriously.

ReputationRep:
    To give an example of what is in store for Clinton, did you read that TRUMP tried to get the woman who Bill Clinton had an affair with to sit in the front row to put Hilary off?

What bullying scum Trump is.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.