Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
pizza and nudity has my vote
Acomodo
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
U fink thats bad, my parents have gone away for a month! It's been 2 weeks now and im so bored already. The nackedness is always fun, and i try and get mates over whenever poss, but im slowly dying due to the huge amount of takeaways i've had. I should really learn how to cook...
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm afraid I don't see the appeal in nudity. Are you all some sort of bizarre exhibitionists or something?
Acomodo
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Libertin du Nord)
I'm afraid I don't see the appeal in nudity. Are you all some sort of bizarre exhibitionists or something?
Haha, no its just sometimes nice to be able to stroll around in your birthday suit (only when your on your own of course)
PhilHaggis
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love being on my own for extended periods whilst my parents are on holiday - gives you time to reflect on stuff and do your own thing completely. Oh, and have friends around a few times.
sugar-pie
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Libertin du Nord)
No but it saves having to wrap a towell around you and make sure it stays on and covers all your bits after you get out of the shower. Plus I would only ever consider ducking outside to the clothesline to retreive my jeans (:ninja: style) when there aren't other... family members at home.

(Original post by PhilHaggis)
gives you time to reflect on stuff and do your own thing completely.
and eat milo from the tin ;grin;
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads