The Student Room Group

What do you want from your Nursing and Midwifery subform?

The Nursing and Midwifery area is changing...

Improvements are shortly going to be made to the Nursing and Midwifery area of The Student Room. At the moment, the ideas are that these will include better organisation of the forum and also creation of new resources. We will also be updating current resources to make them more relevant and making sure that they are the best they can be.

We want to make this area into a real community for nursing students where you can feel supported from considering the course right through to job hunting and starting work as a qualified nurse. The main focus of the vast majority of threads at the moment is on applying and finding other people attending specific universities. We know that the most valuable advice comes from current students and qualified nurses, and that currently we aren't supporting these groups in the best way.

The aim of these changes is to make things better for you - the users - and it would be really helpful during these planning stages if our actions could be guided by you. While not all changes may be possible, knowing what you feel could be improved can allow us to consider what is important to you and different solutions we could consider.

If you have any suggestions or ideas of things you might like to see, please add them to this thread, or feel free to PM me to discuss.

More information on learning disability nursing!
Even through a quick Google search that brings up tsr threads there is not enough on ld...what you can do, what careers it leads to etc etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deviant182
More information on learning disability nursing!
Even through a quick Google search that brings up tsr threads there is not enough on ld...what you can do, what careers it leads to etc etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, we're currently working on adding more info for child nursing but one of the points we discussed was the lack of info for other branches. Unfortunately there are not many LD or MH nurses on TSR to guide such advice, but this is definitely something I will add to the list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending