Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Looking for a student accomodation close to DMU ASAP Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a student accomodation close to DMU .

ReputationRep:
    Ben Russell Court is a 5 minute walk from the Hugh Aston Building. I want to leave my accommodation; I share a flat with 4 females. If your're a female who is looking for last minute accommodation I can give you more details. : )

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Myself and 4 other housemates are looking for a housemate
    We have a large kitchen (plus dishwasher; wooo!) a 3 floor house, and we're about a 15 minute walk from DMU! The bathroom is large with a shower and a bath.
    Rent is £303.33 a month! which is £75 a week! We do have bills separately but theyre about £50 a month including Wi Fi!We're all friendly and welcoming students ^-^
    Lemme know if youre interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thornwing)
    Hello!
    Myself and 4 other housemates are looking for a housemate
    We have a large kitchen (plus dishwasher; wooo!) a 3 floor house, and we're about a 15 minute walk from DMU! The bathroom is large with a shower and a bath.
    Rent is £303.33 a month! which is £75 a week! We do have bills separately but theyre about £50 a month including Wi Fi!We're all friendly and welcoming students ^-^
    Lemme know if youre interested
    Can i ask you in what year are u in and in which uni are u studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tianna_1997)
    Ben Russell Court is a 5 minute walk from the Hugh Aston Building. I want to leave my accommodation; I share a flat with 4 females. If your're a female who is looking for last minute accommodation I can give you more details. : )
    I m a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by landu95)
    Can i ask you in what year are u in and in which uni are u studying?
    We're all in third year and doing animation at De Montfort University

ReputationRep:
    I m a man
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    I've got a room it's on site of DMU

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a student accomodation close to DMU .
    hi
    Im moving out of a studio in city centre. its 130 a week for 38 weeks and only a 10 minute walk. please get back to me if interested

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I have a studio flat available for a room takeover/room swap on London road, right next to Domino's. A 10 min walk from Leicester Uni. Only a 9 month contract ending in July and £575 a month all bill included.Message me if your interested or want to see photos or have a viewing.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.