Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room swap band c for band d

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi i have been allocated to battersea court rich building, a band c room. Its just outside the library. If anyone got a band d room in internation house or in manor park and would like to swap or give up, please do contact me as soon as possible. Surely, i do consider other band d room. Thanksss so much!
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.