Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a place in Passfield Hall, single room
    I´ve heard the building is probably the oldest from the halls and that LSE has postponed major works on it for several years...but haven´t heard anything besides.
    Any comments from people who have stayed there or visited it will be great.
    Anybody else staying in Passfield?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else going to Passfield?

ReputationRep:
    I just received an email today telling me that I'm offered a place in a shared room in Passfield Hall. It's not quite what I wanted, I would have rather taken a single room at Rosebery or Carr-Saunders (where the meals aren't included in the fees), but I suppose Passfield's not bad either. I can't say I know much about the place apart from what I've read here, though. At least it's fairly cheap...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I too got an offer for a shared room at Passfield. Came as a shocker really since I had no idea that the hall has postponed the renovation works to next year. Would rather have a single room though....but well, the fees are rather cheap.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 7, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.