Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I get attached way too easily Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey,
    okay so rn I don't exactly want a boyfriend. I have tinder and I have gone out on quite a few dates. However, after I meet one guy 2-3 times and we do stuff, for some reason, I get attached to that person. I mean I start caring about them and I don't want that because feelings screw everything up bc I don't want a relationship I just want to have fun lol. Idk is tinder a bad idea for me then and should I delete it?

ReputationRep:
    What does Tinder got to do with it though? If you met a guy at a bar or from a mutual friend and you went out 2-3 times, wouldn't you still get attached?

ReputationRep:
    Tinder's not the problem here, the issue is you're not ready for a relationship yet

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.