Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I want to know if anyone is interested in accomodation off-campus near Hatfield town centre on 34 Stockbreach Close, (15 mins walk from both campuses), single room with 3 other students (3rd years) on 320 per month. I want to know because I want to move on-campus and the contract states I can't move out without a replacement. Bills are not included, but you and the 3 other housemates will pay their share.

If you are interested, please inbox me as soon as possible so I can email my landlord of someone being interested in order to move out of my contract. I will also send images of the room too.

I will also let you know if the Uni still have space within the campus so I can move out and you can move in to my previous rented room.

Thanks,
    Alwin (first year)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how can I contact you? I'm looking for a room very urgent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjaminyap)
    Hi, how can I contact you? I'm looking for a room very urgent
    Hey,
    Is it alright if it can wait a few days? I'm still waiting to see if theres spaces within the campus. If you can, it will be definitely for you. I also forgot to mention that the deposit is 320 too.

I will inbox you in Student room for my email

ReputationRep:
    Hi Is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjywoo)
    Hi Is this still available?
    Hey, it's still available, but I found out that I am on the waiting list for on-campus so it might take a while. If you can wait until the uni manages to make their offer, I can guarantee it for you?

Thanks,
    Alwin

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.