Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Scottish Postgraduate MSc student from Scotland studying at University in England

    • Thread Starter

    I have completed my PG Dip at University of Birmingham and am now keen to continue with my Masters (MSc). I live in Scotland and so cannot apply for a student loan through UK government fund as it states this is only for English residents. The cost of my MSc is £3845 and I was hopeful to be able to take out a student loan for this amount. Could anyone tell me who I should apply to as a Scottish resident?

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.