Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Btec media to psychology?

    • Thread Starter

    Can I do a psychology course in uni with BTEC media or do I have to do something science related
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.