How to be attractive to girls

Announcements

What do girls my age (16 and 17) find attractive in guys because i know attraciton changes at different ages

ReputationRep:
    SuperHuman98 drinktheoceans

You're the experts. Help the man.

ReputationRep:
    I find guys with Zayn Malik or brad Pitts haircut hot af

ReputationRep:
    Girls like a guy that is confident in himself and the relationship. U should never be afraid to admit ur love to her otherwise she will feel she is too embarrassing to be with

ReputationRep:
    Admit you like her. It's not all about looks, but personality also plays a part. Sometimes some people's appearance isn't that great, but as soon as you get to know them it automatically changes their perception towards you. Know the saying 'fake it to make it'? Well this is one of the times you need it. Be confident with who you are, try and show no weaknesses.

ReputationRep:
    It is generally the same actually, as girls generally like older more mature men, despite the myth that they go for bad boys which can be true to an extent.

So firstly, you anonymous have to be attractive to yourself, my friend it is always better to be vain than to be insecure . Are you happy with yourself? If you answer no then you need to develop either or all a gym routine,grooming routine, and confidence. As girls are subconsciously attracted to confidence without knowing it.

Okay girls like clothes that fit you nicely this means no bootcut jeans no matter what size you are, skinny jeans are okay but not the spray on type, they have to be a bit baggy. Girls like a guy who has confidence, you go out there and take risks. Also if you only talk to one girl at a time then you have no chance mate, atleast 5 my friend. Its good for you and it increases your chances and gives you female friends. Get a hairstyle that suits you, if you grow your hair then you should take care of it. Also don't make stupid jokes all the time, be serious and laugh when it is appropriate.

They key is to not be desperate, be true to yourself (believe in yourself and stand up for your beliefs), focus on your GCSE's, treat everyone how you would like to be treated, don't just talk to girls who you find attractive, strive for your goals , be confident and take risks then bae will come

Conceited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do girls my age (16 and 17) find attractive in guys because i know attraciton changes at different ages
    i like guys that aren't immature and can hold a good conversation, but tbh it depends on the girl- some just care about looks

ReputationRep:
    Every girl is different so sadly this isn't so straight forward. For example, my best friend seems to go after the whole 'f*ckboy' vibe? They have like Zayn Malik hair and wear Nike and eat at Nando's and drink Strongbow. That's what SHE finds attractive.

If a f*ckboy talks to me I want to run in the opposite direction. I like big eyes, dimples, freckles and the effortless t-shirt and joggers look. Honestly, I love 'cute' people.

What I'm trying to say is whatever you are, someone genuinely will go for that. My mum dated my dad because his music taste was fab, nothing to do with looks. I know someone who has dwarfism and is dating a freelance model.

Figure out what your best assets are, put them out there and wait to see who's interest you catch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    'atleast 5 my friend'. Absolutely love it. You've changed his life now. Many thanks.

SuperHuman98
    Successful people at the top, always help others out

ReputationRep:
    Wear good clothes, have a good hairstyle, groom well, smell well.

Relax, you're only 16, have fun, enjoy yourself, have hobbies, go to the movies, go out, anything. Focus on your ambitions. You could start to go to the gym and this will help with your confidence and make you feel better.

Be confident in yourself, you do this by knowing who you are, accepting yourself, believing in yourself, be positive, be proud of yourself and love yourself, don't care what people think, have goals and achieve them.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Someone who has intellectual conversations and isn't childish. Probably also isn't awkward.

ReputationRep:
    just the usual recipe

confidence
    humour
    kindness

kindness is funny tho, you need to help them and stuff but not at the start

at the start you want to show your interest and then distance off, so they get a chase, you look more attractive and they get the thrill of worrying whether you actually like them or not...its all rather complicated :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hit the gym start making gains and even their mothers will be calling you daddy

ReputationRep:
    I can tell you one thing I know girls will always be attracted to is confidence. Here is how you can appear confident.

step 1: stop giving a sh*t about what girls find attractive

step 2: talk to girls in a way that suggests you don't give a f

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron Bernbaum)
    The word daddy makes me cringe now

ReputationRep:
    Imagine the most badass version of yourself and shut out everything else while trying to be that.

Also I'm sure this applies to girls of all ages, don't be desperate. It is one of the reasons girls like a guy that is distanced/mysterious/discreet whatever with them because the smell of desperation that makes them feel like they're just being used to fill some insecurity or craving for attention/approval which he is too incompetent to fill himself, is completely absent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron Bernbaum)
    Yeah boyyyyy

Get those *****es do give it up

ReputationRep:
    Im 17 and don't know about the other girls but I personally would go for a guy who is:

My age or like 2-3 years older (just because I'm quite mature)
    Funny
    Friendly/can hold conversations
    Caring
    Has a nice smile

Just basic stuff like that, nothing major

ReputationRep:
    Girls your age don't prefer boys your age. They prefer older guys/men.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.