Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some people fake having illnesses? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have no sympathy for these liars :mad:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...cancer-7060180
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Why do people hide pregnancies and apply for new jobs and then go off? It benefits them and some people are, well, rather selfish and have no care for others.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I thought this'd be about students wanting to miss school etc. Then I read that article.

That's bloody horrendous and absolutely disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    I thought this'd be about students wanting to miss school etc. Then I read that article.

That's bloody horrendous and absolutely disgusting.
    There's even a blogger who faked having cancer. She persuaded cancer suffers to stop using the medication they were perscriped. Da***
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    There's even a blogger who faked having cancer. She persuaded cancer suffers to stop using the medication they were perscriped. Da***
    Wow. Cannot believe that I was unaware of these types of things. It's a heinous crime and damaging in every way possible.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

That is f***ed up.

ReputationRep:
    Though it would be wrong to say I hope she gets cancer, I admit the irony would be delicious.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wow. That's a whole other level of lying. Honestly don't know how someone could lie about something that major. Can only imagine it was for attention or that she might have something wrong with her emotionally.

ReputationRep:
    FFS, I thought at my age ID seen it all. What a horrible thing to do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.