International Student Acceptance Watch

stressin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm a student in the U.S. and I'm looking to apply to The University of Manchester next year! (Assuming I meet the entry requirements) what are my chances of getting accepted? Do they seem to accept a lot of international students? Thanks!
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by stressin)
Hi, I'm a student in the U.S. and I'm looking to apply to The University of Manchester next year! (Assuming I meet the entry requirements) what are my chances of getting accepted? Do they seem to accept a lot of international students? Thanks!
If you've got the grades, write a good personal statement and are not applying for an uber-competitive course, then chances are you'll get in. Medicine and dentistry is an obvious exception to that, due to the regulations on how many non-EU students they can take.

You can always email the international office at [email protected]
University Of Manchester
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by stressin)
Hi,

You can find all of our 2017 entry requirements here: http://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/

If there's anything in particular that you're worried about, just let us know and we'll try our best to help you out!

All the best,
Sophie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads