Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

International Student Acceptance

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a student in the U.S. and I'm looking to apply to The University of Manchester next year! (Assuming I meet the entry requirements) what are my chances of getting accepted? Do they seem to accept a lot of international students? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressin)
    Hi, I'm a student in the U.S. and I'm looking to apply to The University of Manchester next year! (Assuming I meet the entry requirements) what are my chances of getting accepted? Do they seem to accept a lot of international students? Thanks!
    If you've got the grades, write a good personal statement and are not applying for an uber-competitive course, then chances are you'll get in. Medicine and dentistry is an obvious exception to that, due to the regulations on how many non-EU students they can take.

You can always email the international office at [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressin)
    Hi,

You can find all of our 2017 entry requirements here: http://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/

If there's anything in particular that you're worried about, just let us know and we'll try our best to help you out!

All the best,
    Sophie

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.