Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Am I good enough for law?

ReputationRep:
    I got 2As (both english lang and lit) 6Bs (double science and maths) and 2CS .

Basically I just want everyone to be blunt with me and tell me if I can get into like a good russell group uni to study law like Warwick or Exeter or Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    Your A-Level grades are much more important so if you work hard to get some really high A2 predictions you might just stand a chance (you need to get some A* predictions and ace work experience)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    Your A-Level grades are much more important so if you work hard to get some really high A2 predictions you might just stand a chance (you need to get some A* predictions and ace work experience)
    I agree, your GCSEs are only really somewhat scrutinised/looked at by unis like Oxford/Cambridge. Other than that, A-Level grades are THE most important, so you have definitely got to do really well in those and as listed above, get good experience!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.