Mr Robot Season 2

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone watched Mr Robot? I watched the first series and thought it was quite good, although I thought there were a few episodes in the middle of the series that weren't as good. Also I thought the whole deal with "Mr Robot" wasn't that good either.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As in he wasn't real the whole time and he was just imagining him, thought it was a bit of a cop-out. Sort of similar to the whole "he wakes up at the end and it was all a dream" sort of thing.
    Was wondering if anyone has watched series 2 and if its any good. Deciding whether to watch that next or maybe Stranger Things, as I've heard good things about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutomatedWaffles)
    Has anyone watched Mr Robot? I watched the first series and thought it was quite good, although I thought there were a few episodes in the middle of the series that weren't as good. Also I thought the whole deal with "Mr Robot" wasn't that good either.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As in he wasn't real the whole time and he was just imagining him, thought it was a bit of a cop-out. Sort of similar to the whole "he wakes up at the end and it was all a dream" sort of thing.
    Was wondering if anyone has watched series 2 and if its any good. Deciding whether to watch that next or maybe Stranger Things, as I've heard good things about that.
    Take that back

Watching Episode 10 of S2 like right now... but i havent seen the rest of the season... seems like it is still mysterious and dramatic and everything.
    Not saying if its good or bad because like i said... missed the most of the season

ReputationRep:
    Season 2 was slow, maybe because I was waiting every week but I don't know. The plot didn't move steadily, there were at least 5 episodes where a lot of it was just silence/staring and then something big happens in the last 5 minutes. I love Rami Malek though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Take that back

Watching Episode 10 of S2 like right now... but i havent seen the rest of the season... seems like it is still mysterious and dramatic and everything.
    Not saying if its good or bad because like i said... missed the most of the season
    Maybe I will when I have watched it, until then I stand by my comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutomatedWaffles)
    Maybe I will when I have watched it, until then I stand by my comment
    I finished the episode a while ago... Still seems worth the watch :shh:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.