The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations to all the people who received offers. How did offer holders find the interview?
And also to the offer holders, when were your interviews?
Yayyyy I have an offer! Well done everyone else, and good luck to all of those still waiting to hear!
Original post by JennyJay8

My daughter got an email from the University. It came through at 3:20pm and is identical to the one another offer holder has posted on this thread. Her interview was on the 28th Nov. Good luck and hope you get an offer soon.
Original post by medsch_1
Congratulations to all the people who received offers. How did offer holders find the interview?

I actually thought it went horribly and I was crying afterwards cos I messed up one station lol
Guys when you register for the interview (my registration time is 12:00) are the times of your actual interview already pre-assigned, if so is this done alphabetically ? Thanks and well done to those with offers!!!:smile:

Original post by JennyJay8

My interview was on the 9th of December. So last day of the first cycle of interviews. I found the interview pretty tough and thought I messed up a couple of stations. Wasn't really expecting an offer at all let alone this soon!
Original post by nihil_nimis
Guys when you register for the interview (my registration time is 12:00) are the times of your actual interview already pre-assigned, if so is this done alphabetically ? Thanks and well done to those with offers!!!:smile:

When I went you queued and were given a time slot, the further up the que you were the earlier your time 🙌🏼 So for me I was at 12:30 but there were time slots at 1:30 after my interview
Reply 588
Original post by nihil_nimis

Hi, there are 14 students during each registration time e.g. 12/2.15 .. etc when the person calls you to go to the registration room, students queue, if you are from the first 7 who are queuing then ur interview is in 30 minutes approximately. If you were from the other 7 then your interview would be in 1 hour 45 minutes after registration
Good luck with the interview
Reply 589
I got an offer today ahh I'm so excited
Reply 590
How would you rate the interview in terms of difficulty?
Original post by AMC98
How would you rate the interview in terms of difficulty?

Very subjective as I really enjoyed my interview but compared to others I have had they aren't as open. I'd give it an 8/10.
Original post by MattJacks
Very subjective as I really enjoyed my interview but compared to others I have had they aren't as open. I'd give it an 8/10.

did you get an offer?
Original post by Jackrosser97
did you get an offer?

Yep
Yep

congrats!! is birmingham your number 1 choice
Reply 595

What would you say the hardest station was?

what do you mean by open?

I didn't feel mine went that well tbh, I was really surprised to find I was in the top 50% of autumn interviewees! I wasn't expecting an offer at all.
I was interviewed on 29th November
Hi does anyone know how long the interviews lasts? Need to know for parking reasons
Reply 599
The interview itself doesn't take more than 1 hour, but the registration and waiting to be called takes a while. So you could be staying from 1 and half hours after registration time to about 3 hours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending