Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its finally happened, I am not sure if its a good or bad thing. Either way I am only the 3rd person on UKL to reach this milestone and I am only the second person to have it still standing (Bono lost around 2000 posts )

God help me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well done AT. I always new you could do it . I don't think i will make that much

ReputationRep:
    you must have a boring, sad little life i bet, well done

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :|

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    Its finally happened, I am not sure if its a good or bad thing. Either way I am only the 3rd person on UKL to reach this milestone and I am only the second person to have it still standing (Bono lost around 2000 posts )

lol i said congratulations to you in the wrong thread, so i'll just say it here again; well done, perhaps i'll reach the same milestone one day who knows? I would say you have potential to overtake piginapoke but you're going on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    I would just say AT, this is probably going to get deleted.

Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    :eek:
    I know. Do you think we will make it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol i said congratulations to you in the wrong thread, so i'll just say it here again; well done, perhaps i'll reach the same milestone one day who knows? I would say you have potential to overtake piginapoke but you're going on holiday.
    You'll probably overtake piginapoke before he gets back... :rolleyes: You must have hundreds of posts a day!

ReputationRep:

10 000! :eek: ........well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I know. Do you think we will make it?
    It'll probably take us a few years!

ReputationRep:
    Why will it get deleted?

Thanks for those who have well done. I do have a life for those who think I am always sat at my computer, I am just on my computer a lot when I am home instead of watching TV or films etc.

(Original post by Ellie4)
    You'll probably overtake piginapoke before he gets back... :rolleyes: You must have hundreds of posts a day!
    He's already back, get with it.

ReputationRep:

Congrats... not sure if this is a good occasion or a bad one...? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    well done AT!! good times and bad times, but you made it!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Why will it get deleted?

Thanks for those who have well done. I do have a life for those who think I am always sat at my computer, I am just on my computer a lot when I am home instead of watching TV or films etc.
    Well, expression told me on deletion of a similar thread started by me that you should celebrate in a thread rather than starting one in celebration.

ReputationRep:
    Why will it get deleted?

u've got an average post count of 44 posts a day!.....mines only 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Congrats... not sure if this is a good occasion or a bad one...? :confused:
    Me neither, having 10,000 posts on an internet forum isn't really anything to be proud of, but then other people may watch more tv/dvds instead or somthing.

There are others who have probably made as many posts as me, but keep getting banned so it dosn't show.

Also there was 6 weeks were I was recovering so was at home a hell of a lot.

ReputationRep:

that is really, really, really sad..........i pitty u

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.