Turn on thread page Beta

My 10,000 post!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    give in today for a few mintues do it for the vute little monkey

is it possible to only put a pic up for a few minutes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    is it possible to only put a pic up for a few minutes?
    yep, you can delte the post with the attachment

ReputationRep:
    give in today for a few mintues do it for the vute little monkey
    Which is disintegrating, no wonder you're in a hurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Which is disintegrating, no wonder you're in a hurry
    not true! look you even scared marky away!! :P

ReputationRep:
    Mwahaha he probably felt overburdened with regret at pushing Pikachu aside and needs time to recover

ReputationRep:
    omigod!!!! you are swim by now! stop confusing me!!!!! i just sent a pm to the wrong account!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    omigod!!!! you are swim by now! stop confusing me!!!!! i just sent a pm to the wrong account!
    hehe sorry, hold on..

ReputationRep:
    yep, you can delte the post with the attachment

well i'm tempted...but i'm warning you, i look ever so mean i'm really quite a smilie person, but i was in character, lol. Plus i have fake blood, and the pic makes my hair look far too blonde for some reason (it was never actually that light)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well i'm tempted...but i'm warning you, i look ever so mean i'm really quite a smilie person, but i was in character, lol. Plus i have fake blood, and the pic makes my hair look far too blonde for some reason (it was never actually that light)
    hehe go on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    this post will self-destruct in 30 seconds
    hehe yay!!

but now i dunno if i should speak with you anymore :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hehe yay!!

but now i dunno if i should speak with you anymore :eek:
    why? i'm not that bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i saw the pic (sorry if i wasnt supposed to) but it looked really good!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    why? i'm not that bad!
    welll i dunno who's bloody you just sucked out....

ReputationRep:
    i saw the pic (sorry if i wasnt supposed to) but it looked really good!!!
    awww, *blushes* but i don't actually look like that. I'm brunette now, and usually smiling!

ReputationRep:
    welll i dunno who's bloody you just sucked out....
    lol, my best friend had to litereally pin me down to get that blood on me...i was so difficult! But she finally succeeded, and trust me, we got SO much attention that night! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    lol, my best friend had to litereally pin me down to get that blood on me...i was so difficult! But she finally succeeded, and trust me, we got SO much attention that night! lol
    hehe, its like my friend who dressed up as a murderer for fancy dress. and he was late so he had to run, with all these blood on his shirt and face running on the street....people were like, wtf?!? twas so funny

ReputationRep:
    hehe, its like my friend who dressed up as a murderer for fancy dress. and he was late so he had to run, with all these blood on his shirt and face running on the street....people were like, wtf?!? twas so funny
    LOL! that would have been funny. Except this was halloween, and the club had a 'costumes only' policy, so we weren't too out of place!

But i wondered why Buffy the Vampire slayer actually had to have vampire blood ? It didn't make much sense to me. But my best friend is persistent, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    awww, *blushes* but i don't actually look like that. I'm brunette now, and usually smiling!
    do you not feel that fly by needs to show his face now that he has seen both of us? i think so!

ReputationRep:
    do you not feel that fly by needs to show his face now that he has seen both of us? i think so!
    i think not.

ReputationRep:

agreed.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.