do you find muscular guys attractive?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i have been going to the GYM now for about a year and have developed some large arms and shoulders. in college i ware muscle fit t-shirts that showoff my gains.
    Anyway this year at college i have caught many girls looking at me.
    example
    http://www.academia24horas.com.br/wp...ceps_baixa.jpg

ReputationRep:
    *drools*

ReputationRep:
    i'm a straight dude and i find muscular guys attractive lmao

ReputationRep:
    It's mostly guys that find it attractive, in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    not really

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Meh, that image is alright I guess. In answer to the question in general, nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That guy looks small but you sound like you've been making some good gains, I think girls prefer guys that have gains but are still pretty lean so 8-13% body fat with an ffmi of like 22-22.5
    (Original post by cane12345)
    i have been going to the GYM now for about a year and have developed some large arms and shoulders. in college i ware muscle fit t-shirts that showoff my gains.
    Anyway this year at college i have caught many girls looking at me.
    example
    http://www.academia24horas.com.br/wp...ceps_baixa.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Personally no but I'm sure there's plenty out there that do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes women obviously do, but you're talking as if you have some sort of social impairment, so improve that first.

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Meh, that image is alright I guess. In answer to the question in general, nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rep owed!

ReputationRep:
    Most muscle heads that parade around colleges are just that. Muscle heads.

ReputationRep:
    being a gym goer myself i've definately noticed an increase in attention from the days when i never used to lift, so i can say that yes girls do like muscles, ...however there are girls out there i find that muscle seems to have little effect on

I have noticed that the more of the following traits a girl has the more likely she is to like muscle:

girls with high estrogen
    girls of average intelligence or below
    girls who look and dress promiscuously
    girls who are big on makeup
    ladettes
    extroverted girls

the more of the following traits a girl has the less likely they are to like muscle

girls with low estrogen
    girls of high intelligence
    girls who dress in a down to earth way and wear little or no makeup
    girls who are overweight
    introverted girls
    feminists
    girls who's facial structure strikes you as "down to earth"

Also generally speaking it seems that White and Black girls have more susceptibility to muscle than oriental/indian girls,..but i can't be 100% sure on that.

All in all the above list should be taken as a guide and not as "law".
    Just because a girl has one or more traits from list 1 does guarantee she likes muscle, and just because a girl has one or more traits from list 2 does not guarantee she dislikes muscles. but generally speaking ..the more traits a girl has in one list, the more likely she is to like or dislike muscle.

having approached a lot, and been approached myself numerous times this is what i find.

If approaching a girl try to aim for a girl with as much list 1 features as possible for best results.
    although tbh, for even better results you are probably better off staring at girls with list 1 features until she notices you and her reaction upon noticing you and immediately after will often give a better indicator of if she is open to you.

ReputationRep:
    yes please, guys with muscles (not too much) are just

ReputationRep:
    Y not. Guys need to have a nice booty.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.