Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Watch to switch uni course , I have also deferred for a year.

    • Thread Starter

    I've been accepted at DMU for a graphic design course (BA Hons) but I feel like iv chosen the wrong course and want to change to the architecture (BA Hons) course and I am wondering how i go about this . Would I contact the uni my self and just ask ? I have also deferred for a year so im not starting my course till 2017 (if that helps in anyway)

    Yes you need to contact the uni and ask as they will need to work out whether you meet the entry requirements and they have space for you.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.