Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Rick and Morty- The best "adult" animation around?

• View Poll Results: What is your favourite"adult" animation?
    The Simpsons
    0%
    Family Guy
    0%
    South Park
    0%
    American Dad!
    0%
    Rick and Morty
    66.67%
    Archer
    16.67%
    Bob's Burgers
    0%
    Other
    16.67%

ReputationRep:
    In the last year I discovered Rick and Morty and my mind was blown. The jokes are the smartest I have seen since "classic" Simpsons, the creativity is astounding, the references have a point instead of just being there for the sake of you remembering something (Family Guy) and the characters all have purpose and are layered.

So, my question is this. What is your favourite current animation and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slaw92)
    In the last year I discovered Rick and Morty and my mind was blown. The jokes are the smartest I have seen since "classic" Simpsons, the creativity is astounding, the references have a point instead of just being there for the sake of you remembering something (Family Guy) and the characters all have purpose and are layered.

So, my question is this. What is your favourite current animation and why?
    My favourites are Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers. They're smart and funny, and the animation is good as well. I could never really enjoy most of the others, at least not like I could Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.