Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Need help with my engineering course application

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I am interested in engineering and I am currently doing four a levels mathematics, chemistry ,biology and a modern language, however for the engineering course am applying for ,they require physics as well. I am having a gap year and I am planning to do further maths and physics (A levels) as a private candidate but one of the course conditions is that the subjects must be completed in first sitting. Does this mean they wouldn't approve the physic am doing later on ? am really confused. Any help is really appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkycherry1)
    Hi everyone
    I am interested in engineering and I am currently doing four a levels mathematics, chemistry ,biology and a modern language, however for the engineering course am applying for ,they require physics as well. I am having a gap year and I am planning to do further maths and physics (A levels) as a private candidate but one of the course conditions is that the subjects must be completed in first sitting. Does this mean they wouldn't approve the physic am doing later on ? am really confused. Any help is really appreciated
    I think that means no resits. You should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    I think that means no resits. You should be fine.
    Thank you so much

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.