Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Sent CYI form to wrong address?

    • Thread Starter


    I asked my mother what address she was sent the CYI form to, and she said it to was 'Formal Appeals', but when looking on the Student Finance website this is not the correct address to send this form to. What should I do? Will the Formal Appeals team redirect the form or will my mother have to redo the form?

    Thank you
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.