Would anyone be willing to check for any stray errors in my french questions?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I am finishing my GCSE french writing 1 and I 'think' my questions are fully done. If any fluent francophones would like to check for any last spelling mistakes and other things I'd be very grateful. If you want to see themI'll post the questions below later
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'd be happy to do it! I wasn't born in France or anything but just did my AS in French with one off full UMS and beat a native speaker in my class, sometimes (just like in English), native speakers can be sloppy or unknowledgeable on spelling and grammar so I think I could still help you!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pamplemousse.;67823900]I'd be happy to do it! I wasn't born in France or anything but just did my AS in French with one off full UMS and beat a native speaker in my class, sometimes (just like in English)

Thanks very much for saying you want to help out. Fortunately enough I was able to get them looked at by someone the day I posted this. Sorry for making you type for nothing, but I appreciate the help you offered you can always look at the final product for any errors, and I'll still be grateful

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Sugoi_Sugoi;67839880]
    (Original post by pamplemousse.)
    I'd be happy to do it! I wasn't born in France or anything but just did my AS in French with one off full UMS and beat a native speaker in my class, sometimes (just like in English)

Thanks very much for saying you want to help out. Fortunately enough I was able to get them looked at by someone the day I posted this. Sorry for making you type for nothing, but I appreciate the help you offered you can always look at the final product for any errors, and I'll still be grateful
    No worries, glad you got help

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 1, 2016
TSR Support Team
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.