The Student Room Group

Where can I find similar Acids and Base Questions?

Good Morning
My name is Zakariyya and I will be writing my final Grade 12 Exams in November.
I need to practice on acids and bases, as I find it a challenging section. The questions are to do with stochiometry, titrations, neutrualisation reaction etc

I attach the following pictures as examples of the types of questions we do.

Please assist me in finding online sites/resources and worksheets on this section.

Sincerely,
Zakariyya
I did A level chemistry and the best preparation I did for these types of questions was past papers. They have pretty much every type of question they could ask you, in a range of formats.
Obviously everyone works differently but this worked for me and I got an A.
Good luck!
Original post by jemmaaa0853
I did A level chemistry and the best preparation I did for these types of questions was past papers. They have pretty much every type of question they could ask you, in a range of formats.
Obviously everyone works differently but this worked for me and I got an A.
Good luck!

Where do I find A-level papers with these types of questions - Extremepapers website is intimidating and complex...
Original post by m.zakariyya.g
Where do I find A-level papers with these types of questions - Extremepapers website is intimidating and complex...

Literally just go onto the exam board website and they should have the last 5+ years of past papers which will have some of these questions in.
I did AQA 2014 spec which included these topics in 'CHEM4' so I would look for them on the AQA website if I were you.

Quick Reply

Latest