Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can I find similar Acids and Base Questions? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good Morning
    My name is Zakariyya and I will be writing my final Grade 12 Exams in November.
    I need to practice on acids and bases, as I find it a challenging section. The questions are to do with stochiometry, titrations, neutrualisation reaction etc

I attach the following pictures as examples of the types of questions we do.

Please assist me in finding online sites/resources and worksheets on this section.

Sincerely,
    Zakariyya
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I did A level chemistry and the best preparation I did for these types of questions was past papers. They have pretty much every type of question they could ask you, in a range of formats.
    Obviously everyone works differently but this worked for me and I got an A.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemmaaa0853)
    I did A level chemistry and the best preparation I did for these types of questions was past papers. They have pretty much every type of question they could ask you, in a range of formats.
    Obviously everyone works differently but this worked for me and I got an A.
    Good luck!
    Where do I find A-level papers with these types of questions - Extremepapers website is intimidating and complex...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.zakariyya.g)
    Where do I find A-level papers with these types of questions - Extremepapers website is intimidating and complex...
    Literally just go onto the exam board website and they should have the last 5+ years of past papers which will have some of these questions in.
    I did AQA 2014 spec which included these topics in 'CHEM4' so I would look for them on the AQA website if I were you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.