History and Poltiics 5th Uni option Watch

Nellwatson12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm applying for History and Politics at university with the AS Grades: Maths - A, History - B, Biology - B and Chemistry - D.
There were extenuating circumstances and I was in and out of hospital during exams and it'll go on my references.
I'll (hopefully) get predicted AAB (Maths, History, Biology) and am currently applying to UEA, QM, Cardiff and Sussex. I need one safe option that require BBB or ABB. Any recommendations?
University of East Anglia
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nellwatson12)
Hi, I'm applying for History and Politics at university with the AS Grades: Maths - A, History - B, Biology - B and Chemistry - D.
There were extenuating circumstances and I was in and out of hospital during exams and it'll go on my references.
I'll (hopefully) get predicted AAB (Maths, History, Biology) and am currently applying to UEA, QM, Cardiff and Sussex. I need one safe option that require BBB or ABB. Any recommendations?
Hi Nell. Really pleased to hear you'll be applying for History at UEA. Our History department has been ranked in the Top 15 History departments in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2017). According to the Unistats website 100% of students questioned were happy with the quality of the course!

If you have any questions during the application process you can find us on the UEA sub-forum or by tweeting @HeyUEA. Good luck finding your fifth option!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
41.51%
Pro-humanity (31)
58.49%