Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hillary Clinton wants your children Watch

ReputationRep:
    'I believe the primary role of the State is to teach, train and raise children. Parents have a secondary role.' (Quote from her book, 'It Takes a Village).

ReputationRep:
    It's what the left wants. Complete and total control over people's lives.
    Clinton will take your children and teach them sex ed at 5 years old and make all the girls have 30 abortions each respectively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    It's what the left wants. Complete and total control over people's lives.
    Clinton will take your children and teach them sex ed at 5 years old and make all the girls have 30 abortions each respectively.
    Mr T will give them each a handgun and build a wall around them. *

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this one of the famous false Clinton quotes that those that struggle with critical thinking blindly accept as true because they read it on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    She's just trying to say that no matter who your parents are you should be able to have similar education opportunities. (Albeit in a poorly phrased way.)
    I don't really think you can defend primary&secondary privatised education's track record.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is surprising. Welcome to the left's weird fetish over the state controlling children.

Why should parents have any role at all?

It always amuses me when we get these alt-right Americans on this forum, who seem to think Hillary Clinton some far-left Marxist, when she would be classed as right-wing over here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eldorado321)
    'I believe the primary role of the State is to teach, train and raise children. Parents have a secondary role.' (Quote from her book, 'It Takes a Village).
    http://www.snopes.com/clinton-takes-village-quote/

Literally the first result if you put that quote into google.

Try doing at least a couple of seconds research next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    http://www.snopes.com/clinton-takes-village-quote/

Literally the first result if you put that quote into google.

Try doing at least a couple of seconds research next time.
    Don't let that get in the way of a good right-wing circlejerk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eldorado321)
    That quote is bogus and has been repeatedly shown to be so.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...lary-clinton-/

But I suppose you're so gullible and inclined to believe whatever bilge you read on your conspiracy websites that you don't even think to check whether it's true (because anyone with even the vaguest common sense would realise it's not)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Well, this is surprising. Welcome to the left's weird fetish over the state controlling children.
    She never even wrote that. Why are Trumpites so gullible? Why do you live in a conspiracy fantasy? It's embarrassing. For you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.