Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Tesco Customer Service Interview Advice

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I have been offered an interview with Tesco, which lasts three hours. It is a temporary part-time job. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice for this interview? This will be my first non-academic interview as I have never had a job which was paid before.

I'm really nervous, so any help at all will be great!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

ReputationRep:
    They just ask a selection of competency based questions. Don't know why yours is set to last 3 hours as mine was 20 mins max. From my experience the staff are friendly and make you feel comfortable. Google Tesco Interview and practise the question that appear, some are very similar. Good luck and stay calm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnTroy1)
    They just ask a selection of competency based questions. Don't know why yours is set to last 3 hours as mine was 20 mins max. From my experience the staff are friendly and make you feel comfortable. Google Tesco Interview and practise the question that appear, some are very similar. Good luck and stay calm
    Okay, thank you! I don't really know either. Apparently it is a group interview, and that's why it lasts that long? It all seems rather pointless to me, since the job in part-time and only temporary! Oh well - thanks for the advice!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.