Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I'm a bit worried now that I've changed university

    • Thread Starter

    I've recently changed course and previously applied for a student loan to a different university. I'm worried that I'll have to pay out of pocket, is there a seamless transfer and how would I prove that the university are receiving funding. I'd need it for enrollment.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.