Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

MA Social Work

    • Thread Starter

    I have just started my masters degree in social work and both students, staff and employees at the slc seem confused as to whether students are allowed both a social work bursary and a postgrad student loan. It says on the slc website that undergraduates are allowed but says nothing about postgrads. I have asked the someone from the social work bursary department and they said they have no problems with it but that student finance may have.
    Thanks, Jess
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.