The Student Room Group

Exeter medical school 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AYSHASAEED2412
Thank you so much, Im sorry i didn't know we were not allowed to ask.
Nevertheless thank you so much. :smile:

No problem 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey does anyone know when they give out offers for people they interview in december, did they say it was by end of december or by the end of jan?
Reply 482
Original post by medicapplicant
Hey does anyone know when they give out offers for people they interview in december, did they say it was by end of december or by the end of jan?

End of Jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year they gave out offers on 21st of Jan :worm:
Original post by Gap yaaah
Last year they gave out offers on 21st of Jan :worm:

I didn't get mine until the 18th Feb
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lyra1987

My son will have his interview on 16th February so will they give out offers before his interview or do they save a few places for until the last interviews are finished.
Original post by lyra1987

Alright cool, I just meant they started giving out offers on 21st
Original post by S1966
My son will have his interview on 16th February so will they give out offers before his interview or do they save a few places for until the last interviews are finished.

People with really high scores in December session get offers in Jan, some get placed on wait list and then after Feb session they send out more offers, your son should have an equal chance of getting an offer regardless of the month in which he did the interview afaik.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AYSHASAEED2412
Is there role play?

YES! It says on the prospectus.
Original post by Mathsmad123
YES! It says on the prospectus.

does it?
How many MMI stations does Exeter have.and guys who already had interviews how did it go.were interviewers nice
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by S1966
How many MMI stations does Exeter have.and guys who already had interviews how did it go.were interviewers nice

cant remember how many i think 6 or 7 and yeah most of them were very nice.
To those who have already had an interview, did they tell you when they would give you a response (offer/rejection)? :smile:
Reply 493
Original post by juliethecool
To those who have already had an interview, did they tell you when they would give you a response (offer/rejection)? :smile:

End of this month😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ss2016
End of this month😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah oke, thank you!
Anyone who has already had interviews,how long does it last,my son's is at 8.30am so when will it finish just thinking about the train times for booking back the journey.would appreciate it if one can explain how long the whole process takes,He will be staying at the near by hotels for the night ,travelling day before.Long journey from Bradford /Leeds area.
Original post by S1966
Anyone who has already had interviews,how long does it last,my son's is at 8.30am so when will it finish just thinking about the train times for booking back the journey.would appreciate it if one can explain how long the whole process takes,He will be staying at the near by hotels for the night ,travelling day before.Long journey from Bradford /Leeds area.

there are different cycles, each interview cycle was about 45 mins i think, so it would depend what cycle he is in, to be on the safe side i would book the train in the afternoon around 1pm.
there are different cycles, each interview cycle was about 45 mins i think, so it would depend what cycle he is in, to be on the safe side i would book the train in the afternoon around 1pm.

Thank you
When do you guys think they will get back to us after the December interviews? Apparently last year they started giving offers on 21st Jan

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do you guys think they will get back to us after the December interviews? Apparently last year they started giving offers on 21st Jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im really hoping on Friday the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending