Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Need accommodation... I'm homeless atm

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Can someone please let me know if they have accomodation please in Coventry... Would prefer university halls but any accomodation just let me know please... Thanks
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.