The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by zainyyyyy
daily mail is trusted whereas economist isn't?

There headline was misleading on this subject.
Reply 3
Idiots... The Independent is the most trustworthy as it doesn't have any ties to massive polictical parties -_-
Reply 4
You're the biggest idiot on this site if you think the Daily Mail is trustworthy but the ECONOMIST and the INDEPENDENT isn't.
Reply 5
Original post by sahil19
You're the biggest idiot on this site if you think the Daily Mail is trustworthy but the ECONOMIST and the INDEPENDENT isn't.

Based on the subject. Not as a general paper. After all not the same reporter makes all reports.

LOL how on earth do you class Daily Mail as a trusted source over The Independent..

Regardless of your sources, according to CNN, The Telegraph, New York Times and Washington Post, Hillary won
Reply 7
Original post by sahil19

The Daily Mail?! The newspaper that clearly had a political agenda when the headline was encouraging readers to leave the EU for all the wrong reasons?!
Reply 8
Original post by DoodleDee
LOL how on earth do you class Daily Mail as a trusted source over The Independent..

Regardless of your sources, according to CNN, The Telegraph, New York Times and Washington Post, Hillary won

POLLS from REAL PEOPLE say OTHERWISE! And I am not judging the papers overall. I am judging how they handled this topic.
Reply 9
Original post by KittyKF
The Daily Mail?! The newspaper that clearly had a political agenda when the headline was encouraging readers to leave the EU for all the wrong reasons?!

More like the Daily HateMail. All they do is perpetuate nonsense.

She definitely did win. I'm not American it doesn't be affect me. But looking at it as a whole, she spokethe truth 90% of the time whereas Trump spoke the truth 15% of the time. Despite that Hillary was calm and collected, didn't interrupt and still held respect for Trump even though he was lying about his facts and lying about her
Reply 11
Original post by KittyKF

Well the Polls from real people show Trump ahead in 8 / 10 polls based on how they felt he did in the debates. And the Daily Mail reflects on this making them trusted on this subject.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
POLLS from REAL PEOPLE say OTHERWISE! And I am not judging the papers overall. I am judging how they handled this topic.

Alright, if you're going by polls alone, CNN reported that Clinton still won, based on the viewers that watched the debate.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/

You do realised DM is one of the most biased sources. And in all honesty, any poll that Trump won would be from people who didn't watch the debate and are following Trump blindly. If we're talking this particular debate and this debate only, anyone with half a brain would conclude Clinton won.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Lets look at the poll votes on who REALLY won the debates

Trump lost the debates because he's a moron who said moronic things.

Like that the hacker of the DNC could have been a "400 pound fat man". Like when he was asked about cyberwarfare, babbling randomly about how his 10 year old son is very good with computers.

Like continually asserting to Clinton "You're been in power for 30 years and you've done nothing etc etc". Hillary Clinton was the first lady of Arkansas 30 years ago. The first time she ever held public office was in 2000.

And his bizarre comment (which lead some to believe he might be mentally ill) to Clinton; "You've been fighting ISIS your whole adult life".

Seriously mate, you're citing Infowars? Run by a weird, screaming bizarro who believes 9/11 was a government conspiracy and that evil elites are putting plastic in our water supply to make us all gay? The worst part of the Trump campaign is that somehow conspiracy shite has become respectable on the right. You're all embarrassing yourself, and it looks like the Democrats are probably going to get another term in office.
Mainly I just don't understand why people even like Trump or think he will help. I'm honestly clueless. He's hiding his tax returns and all he talks about is money. He's doing it to become powerful and for his own gain he doesn't care about America, only his business deals
Reply 15
Alright, if you're going by polls alone, CNN reported that Clinton still won, based on the viewers that watched the debate.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/

Watched in the hall or overall or on there network?

Because if it's there network they are a pro Hillary network and you can only get accurate results from a wide range of polls because super small samples show very little.

I have seen 3 polls showing Hillary ahead and about 9 showing Trump ahead so as a average: TRUMP wins.

But many people watched online through Youtube and other mediums so most people watching through TV tend to be out of touch with doing there own research and rely on spoon fed info from the media.
And honestly Clinton isn't the best candidate either but she's certainly better than Trump!
Reply 17
Original post by KittyKF
Mainly I just don't understand why people even like Trump or think he will help. I'm honestly clueless. He's hiding his tax returns and all he talks about is money. He's doing it to become powerful and for his own gain he doesn't care about America, only his business deals

Well Hillary want's 15% tax increase and higher wages. This is going to make unemployment higher and send more company's in to automation processes or movement of them out of the U.S.A.
Polls are never a good way anyway. Not everyone is going to use those polls compared to the people voting.
Hence why the majority of polls for Brexit were to remain, but leave won...
Reply 19
Original post by KittyKF
And honestly Clinton isn't the best candidate either but she's certainly better than Trump!

With the U.S debt doubling since Obama started I think the U.S.A is better with a Business Man.

Quick Reply

Latest