view previous
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
SO STRESSED
Anyone else feel like adding to the pile of work to do?
Any takers?
S'ok lemme make some for myself
1 - tidy
2 - eat
3 - fit in work and relaxation and dying and crying and travelling inbetween that
:thumbsup: I should've done some work yesterday/this morning

At least I caught a scyther :dontknow:
And lunch was nice :yy:

Ok rant over. DUCKS :loveduck:
(Original post by ForgetMe)
Frustrated :erm: Had a taste of immigrant based hate purely based on my looks and just ruined my whole day!
(Original post by cupcakes87)
Painfully disconnected

:grouphugs::loveduck::mmm::perv:
math42
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not good.
Sunday through to today I've had over 40 units lol. And not on nights out, just alone. Classic.
SinsNotTragedies
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't know what on earth happened to me. I am not who I used to be; feel like a shell.
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Had enough, the only person who truly cares for me and I get along with could be leaving me and I can't stop them :cry2: I just have had enough of being ganged up on and being pushed to my limits. Wish I could run away and be free.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
Not good.
Sunday through to today I've had over 40 units lol. And not on nights out, just alone. Classic.
It says a number of awful things about my life that I thought you were going to say you had 40 units today, and was about to congratulate you on joining my league :facepalm2:

Chin up, son.
CleverSquirrel
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Had an extremely bad day today!

Found out I can’t play basketball for a good 3-4 months because of an extremely bad shoulder (Rotator Cuff tendonitis- common basketball injury)

Physio said either rest it for 4 months or give up on basketball all together!
I can’t do anything with my right arm, because moving it hurts so much :cry2: what am I going to do?!
Been on the verge of crying all day :cry2:
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tired... it's been a long few days and I'm ready to go to bed.. but i can't oh well
math42
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ByronicHero)
It says a number of awful things about my life that I thought you were going to say you had 40 units today, and was about to congratulate you on joining my league :facepalm2:

Chin up, son.
I'm a small guy and while I am going downhill I haven't drank that much in my lifetime so my tolerance isn't particularly abnormal. Ergo I think 40 units in a day would kill me; well, send me to have my stomach pumped anyway. Maybe if I spread it out over like 20 hours it'd be alright lol. Probs most I drank was over the course of a day when I played for Warwick in a pool tournament lol. So long as I'm pacing myself I'm okay, otherwise I might drink an amount that's not that great and be f**ked up.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm a small guy and while I am going downhill I haven't drank that much in my lifetime so my tolerance isn't particularly abnormal. Ergo I think 40 units in a day would kill me; well, send me to have my stomach pumped anyway. Maybe if I spread it out over like 20 hours it'd be alright lol. Probs most I drank was over the course of a day when I played for Warwick in a pool tournament lol. So long as I'm pacing myself I'm okay, otherwise I might drink an amount that's not that great and be f**ked up.
That's a fair point. I'm a big guy and have been drinking heavily for well over 10 years so it's a different thing. 40 units in a day is still quite a bit, even for me though. Especially these days as I try very hard not to drink at all.

It seems you have a far more sensible approach than I do. If I have two drinks I will drink everything in the house, be that 25 bottles of ale or four bottles of wine, and then go out to buy more. I try not to think about the lasting damage to my liver, and probably my brain :lol:
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So nervous for a docs appt first thing tomorrow morning :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Snow :eek: hope i get back to london before it gets too bad 😅
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
IT SNOWS
:ahee: :woo: :party: :macarena: :excited: :snowman:
:grouphugs:
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So done with some of these lads. 😒
FemaleBo55
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
So done with some of these lads. 😒
What' wrong beautiful?? :console:
Don't let a guy ever bring you down! :hugs:
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FemaleBo55)
What' wrong beautiful?? :console:
Don't let a guy ever bring you down! :hugs:
Some boys are so indecisive and ugh 😒
Yes then no, hot then cold 😬
That's true I guess 😅
FemaleBo55
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some boys are so indecisive and ugh 😒
Yes then no, hot then cold 😬
That's true I guess 😅
Ahaahaha you decide for them Take the lead depending on what it is though
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FemaleBo55)
Ahaahaha you decide for them Take the lead depending on what it is though
Na it's like yh I wanaa know you and play you like a guitar one minute and next minute oh your done now I've got what I wanted and now it's time to move on, don't f-ing play me in the first place 😒
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ForgetMe)
Frustrated :erm: Had a taste of immigrant based hate purely based on my looks and just ruined my whole day!
:console: That is just terrible. You'd have thought at this day and age this ridiculous behaviour would have stopped, but no. Do not stand for this inhumane action, I hope you had a great evening nevertheless :hugs: Wishing you well!
:grouphugs::loveduck::mmm::perv:
:hugs: :loveduck: How are you? Hope you are well!
Not good.
:console: :penguinhug: goatyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be careful :I
(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
I don't know what on earth happened to me. I am not who I used to be; feel like a shell.
:console: :hugs: Am around if you want a chat, I hope you feel better soon. I felt like this for the most of the end of last year
(Original post by Rhythmical)
Had enough, the only person who truly cares for me and I get along with could be leaving me and I can't stop them :cry2: I just have had enough of being ganged up on and being pushed to my limits. Wish I could run away and be free.
:console: Oh Rhythmical :cry2: ily and I hope you feel better soon, you can tbh
(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
Had an extremely bad day today!

Found out I can’t play basketball for a good 3-4 months because of an extremely bad shoulder (Rotator Cuff tendonitis- common basketball injury)

Physio said either rest it for 4 months or give up on basketball all together!
I can’t do anything with my right arm, because moving it hurts so much :cry2: what am I going to do?!
Been on the verge of crying all day :cry2:
Ah me too :console:
Gosh I am so sorry to hear this squirrel! :sad: :grouphugs:
Keep your spirits high, soon you'll be back to it :hugs:
Get into other stuff to pass the time and soon you'll be at the top of your game again :penguinhug: Here for you
(Original post by starfab)
Tired... it's been a long few days and I'm ready to go to bed.. but i can't oh well
It sure has :console: tired too! Have an early night :penguinhug:

(Original post by XOR_)
bad music goes here

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
So nervous for a docs appt first thing tomorrow morning :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: You'll be ok :hugs: Here if you want a chat to take your mind off things :penguinhug:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
Snow :eek: hope i get back to london before it gets too bad 😅
sending a hugathon to you! :hugs: :grouphugs: :penguinhug: :cube: :jumphug:
FemaleBo55
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Na it's like yh I wanaa know you and play you like a guitar one minute and next minute oh your done now I've got what I wanted and now it's time to move on, don't f-ing play me in the first place 😒
Awwww noo omggg, honestly dont let someee f-boy let you down :hugs: they dont deserve to be in your thoughts and feelings beautiful! :console: Like I know it's hard not to feel hurt if they projected it in a way that came across as player but I can tell you one thing, and i noticed one thing from you is that a successful pretty girl like you will get back up push aside all the bricks thrown at her and build a stronger and better foundation for herself!

Honestly dont waste your time and stop worrying! Hold your head high and show them you're not affected by any of their moves/acts!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (155)
18.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (82)
9.84%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (141)
16.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (119)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.48%
How can I be the best version of myself? (257)
30.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed