The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reshyna
Thanks!
I love taylor swift, selena gomez, Zayn Malik and Sia ( love her song and lyrics, not her though).
Did you listen to Taylor's latest song?

Her song with Zayn? of course :tongue:

I like her older music better though :biggrin: like Back to December etc...
Original post by wolfmoon88
Her song with Zayn? of course :tongue:

I like her older music better though :biggrin: like Back to December etc...

I love that song 'I don't wanna live forever'.
Amazing lyrics.
Original post by Reshyna
I love that song 'I don't wanna live forever'.
Amazing lyrics.

I really like that song too! :smile:

I usually like taylor's music, other than shake it off which I didn't really like
Got the Queen's cold. It is no fun. :frown: :cry2: wtf did one do to get rid of this ****
So we're starting Poetry in French.....

and for hwk our teacher tells us to read the first poem and write down anything we can extract........

I can't do this, I'm **** at stuff like this, I was rubbish at English literature :frown::frown::frown:
Not that good
But at least there's snow and no school :tongue:

https://i.imgsafe.org/8a20c73d01.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IKEAPanda37

and for hwk our teacher tells us to read the first poem and write down anything we can extract........

I can't do this, I'm **** at stuff like this, I was rubbish at English literature :frown::frown::frown:

Is this for alevel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Havnt a clue about French poetry, (never really learnt French) but done English Literature, so my advice is to break it down into chunks and small lines etc and then extract meaning, definition of words, poetry technical terms, etc, which may help you with this French poem of yours (hopefully). Also read the poem a few times before writinig about it and get a clear understanding of what the poem is about in your mind, Good luck :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Not that good
But at least there's snow and no school :tongue:

https://i.imgsafe.org/8a20c73d01.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously??

Where are you from then? (if you dont mind me asking) Like where i am its blue skys and strong winds lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
What?? seriously??

Where are you from then? Like where i am its blue skys and strong winds lol.

Stoke on trent lol. Well now the sky is blue, but it snowed all night
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Stoke on trent lol. Well now the sky is blue, but it snowed all night
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you, for having no school then.
Down Devon area lol
Original post by mediaya
Is this for alevel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah A2:smile:
Havnt a clue about French poetry, (never really learnt French) but done English Literature, so my advice is to break it down into chunks and small lines etc and then extract meaning, definition of words, poetry technical terms, etc, which may help you with this French poem of yours (hopefully). Also read the poem a few times before writinig about it and get a clear understanding of what the poem is about in your mind, Good luck :smile:

Thanks for the advice:h: I'll give it a go:redface:
Lucky you, for having no school then.
Down Devon area lol

Arent you meant to be at college then?
Yeah A2:smile:

*oh god, i'm dropping french :erm:*
Can i read the poetry if you dont mind? :tongue: but its fine if you dont want to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
After all that? It might be a mistake. :s-smilie: Take it as far as you can but don't stress. Those circumstances weren't your fault, so there's no point being in the shoulda/woulda/coulda frame of mind. :cube:

On a different note, how did you do that quote thing? :holmes:

Tbh, I am just so ****ed off with Dundee right now that I don't want much to do with them. :cry2:

I have absolutely no idea :rofl: I just do things and they work!
Ate a creme egg
Feeling better but ibuprofen not strong enough :colonhash:

You can, :hugs: , I know you can and if you want a hand I am around but as you know I am not experienced in this :/
I know you can do it tho don't give up, herd it need be :cube: :rave: :jumphug: :penguinhug:
I hated eng lit too XD was ok at analysing words and interpreting stuff tho :dontknow:
Original post by Airmed
Tbh, I am just so ****ed off with Dundee right now that I don't want much to do with them. :cry2:

I have absolutely no idea :rofl: I just do things and they work!

:console: Airmed :cube: ily
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:console: Airmed :cube: ily

Sitting here now waiting for my exam results to be released, even though I know it will most likely be this afternoon for my School. I bloody hate uni.
Original post by Airmed
Sitting here now waiting for my exam results to be released, even though I know it will most likely be this afternoon for my School. I bloody hate uni.

Sitting here trying not to puke lel
Sending many hugs Airmed :cube: so does barry :mmm:
Barry the Barbarian :colone:
I mean Barry the Babesicle :flute: :shh:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Sitting here trying not to puke lel
Sending many hugs Airmed :cube: so does barry :mmm:
Barry the Barbarian :colone:
I mean Barry the Babesicle :flute: :shh:

Oh Cheese :console:
I send many hug too :penguinhug:
Barry :love: