The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Goodnight Grandad, may you sleep in peace :rip:
Cancer eventually took you, and what a person they took too.
You will always be such a big inspiration to me - your jokes were actually funny (my Dad will never be as good as you were :wink: :wink: ) and you were so so so so smart :hugs: ! You've changed the lives of many throughout your lifetime and will continue to change mine for the better.
You will not be forgotten.

Spoiler

:console:
His memory lives on
You will always be such a big inspiration to me - your jokes were actually funny (my Dad will never be as good as you were :wink: :wink: ) and you were so so so so smart :hugs: ! You've changed the lives of many throughout your lifetime and will continue to change mine for the better.

Spoiler

Bless you sweetheart, I'm sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was an incredible man - may he continue to inspire you for years to come. Sending you big squishy hugs lovely xxxx

Spoiler

PRSΓ”M :frown::frown::frown:
Sorry to hear about your loss Cheese, he sounded like a wonderful person :smile:
Huge hugs :hugs: :jumphug: and huge cake πŸŽ‚ from your :france: buddy :biggrin:
:sadnod:
Original post by iEthan
Bless you sweetheart, I'm sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was an incredible man - may he continue to inspire you for years to come. Sending you big squishy hugs lovely xxxx

Thank you :cry2: :cube: x
Original post by IKEAPanda37
PRSΓ”M :frown::frown::frown:
Sorry to hear about your loss Cheese, he sounded like a wonderful person :smile:
Huge hugs :hugs: :jumphug: and huge cake πŸŽ‚ from your :france: buddy :biggrin:

Just gonna do some Chemistry and go to sleep
Today was even more mixed than yesterday :frown:

Spoiler

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss :console:

Life can be a blessing and a curse, but never forget, he inspired you and now it's up to you to let him live through you. He will be so proud of you and I bet he was, never forget the memories and remember I'm always here for you to talk to if you want.

:hugs:
Original post by Rhythmical
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss :console:

Life can be a blessing and a curse, but never forget, he inspired you and now it's up to you to let him live through you. He will be so proud of you and I bet he was, never forget the memories and remember I'm always here for you to talk to if you want.

Thanks - you are right - I will never forget them.
:jumphug: ly Rhythmical <3

Spoiler

Sorry for your loss :console:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Sorry for your loss :console:

:hugs: :sad: I'm so glad this Chemistry homework is easy otherwise I would be crying right now :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Oh Cheese :frown: I'm so sorry to hear this. My inbox is always, always open if you need a chat. Hope you're okay as you can be given what's happened :console: :hugs:
Original post by Deyesy
Oh Cheese :frown: I'm so sorry to hear this. My inbox is always, always open if you need a chat. Hope you're okay as you can be given what's happened :console: :hugs:

:cube: Thank you Deyesy - I might need to ask some advice at some point :cry2:
I hope you are okay too, given the stresses of this year :jumphug:
:hugs: :sad: I'm so glad this Chemistry homework is easy otherwise I would be crying right now :s-smilie:

I'm here if you need someone.
It's not going to be easy but it will get better over time.
It was tough when my Grandad died and I still think about him today but you just learn to deal with it.

Crying is perfectly normal, don't hold back just let it all out.

Glad your hwk is easy :smile:

Pleas don't hesitate to message me if you need some support, im always here for you :hugs:
I'm here if you need someone.
It's not going to be easy but it will get better over time.
It was tough when my Grandad died and I still think about him today but you just learn to deal with it.

Crying is perfectly normal, don't hold back just let it all out.

Glad your hwk is easy :smile:

Pleas don't hesitate to message me if you need some support, im always here for you :hugs:

:cube: thank you
Sorry to hear about your Grandad, may he :rip:
I will have a good cry later, I don't want to smudge my homework :colondollar:
:cube: thank you
Sorry to hear about your Grandad, may he :rip:
I will have a good cry later, I don't want to smudge my homework :colondollar:

No worries :cube:

It's ok :hugs:

Aw ok then.
Aw :hugs:

Spoiler

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
[video="youtube;bMpFmHSgC4Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMpFmHSgC4Q[/video]

Sorry to hear about your Grandad Cheese, there's no doubt he passed down a great sense of humor.
(edited 7 years ago)
@CheeseIsVeg

Im sorry to hear about your lost. :hugs:
I'm off work tomorrow and decided to take a day trip to Bristol.

On another hand it'll be another weekend without any proper friends. People to text is fine but actually meeting with people and having a on-going dialogue is something that I crave. Not in a stalkish way though.
No worries :cube:

It's ok :hugs:

Aw ok then.
Aw :hugs:

Original post by saraxh
I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Original post by XOR_
Sorry to hear about your Grandad Cheese, there's no doubt he passed down a great sense of humor.

:frown:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
@CheeseIsVeg

Im sorry to hear about your lost. :hugs:

:redface: :hugs:

:frown:

:redface: :hugs:

Always here for you. Feel free to talk to me if you are struggling and need someone to talk too.