The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
Ahh thank you! I eat a varity of differents foods that I didn't eat when I was a meat eater: potato omelette, vegetable stew and rice/spagetti, vegetable pie, noodles, wraps, and i love all types of fruits, and there are other foods that I want to try out like jackfruit/seitan/tofu that I haven't got round to yet

That sounds so good :colondollar: I want to become a vegetarian than transition into a vegan but atm I need to bring up my iron levels and I hate spinach :colonhash: do you find you save money from not buying and eating meat?
Original post by Salamandastron
:lolwut:

:judge:
It's normal. No-one loves you more than you!!!

So love you, love you!!
Original post by Man a hot tamale
:judge:
It's normal. No-one loves you more than you!!!

:lol: tbh i think you would find that no-one hates me more than me :rofl:

No1 loves u more than me :love:

Ummm, well I don't know you personally. So I couldn't possible comment at this precise moment.

But I am sure you are a charming person.:chaplin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:

Hehe :biggrin:

Aww thankyou! But hwk is surely more important! Its the key to your future (partially). And of course talking to Matrix is very important! :yep:

Well it was on at 8am but i was asleep so we recorded it. But we will watch it whenever my dad is free. But i can talk at the same time (i usually do anyway, just my responses may be a little delayed).
Hmm thats true. But things should work out. Ill make sure to be here wih you as much as i can!

No worries! :smile:
No worries again! :hugs:

:hugs:

Hmm true. Well the most important things in my life are getting through education and people on here (if we're talking a day to day thing). :yep:
Aww!

Ohh I see, fair enough :smile:
Indeed. Aww! No worries if it's not much, as you say, preparing for tomorrow is more important :wink:

Haha :tongue: :hugs:
Original post by Rhythmical
That sounds so good :colondollar: I want to become a vegetarian than transition into a vegan but atm I need to bring up my iron levels and I hate spinach :colonhash: do you find you save money from not buying and eating meat?

Yeah. That's what I want to do aswell but I love eggs loool. And yes of course. I spend about £7 a week or maybe even less on vegetables/fruits and then about £3 on pasta/spaghetti/rice and even then that lasts me for about 2-2 1/2 weeks. Conpared to spending extra £10-15 a week on meat

Spoiler

That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.
Just watching someone clearly in pain, clearly not theirself and just being so helpless.
I'm trying to stay strong, for him.
Original post by Man a hot tamale
Self love meditation.:knuddel:

I love myself tooooooooo much. Not literally of course!!

But I wonder, if I was laying in bed besides myself. Would I make love to myself???:captain:

I often ponder upon this question.:curious:

I would be highly highly tempted by the proposition.:closedeyes:

But not before a brief intense moment of gazing beautifully into each others eyes.

Before saying ready and proceeding into unforgettable love making.:knuddel:

It would be magical.:daydreaming: It would be memorable!!!

Are you I Dunno's dupe or what? :laugh:
Stupid because I stopped using kik to avoid distractions, now I've been on TSR for hours and hours for the past week :bawling:
Right, enough's enough
@SeanFM I'm changing my password to something really long and not easy to remember.

See you all after I get my work done :biggrin:
Original post by Eternalflames
Stupid because I stopped using kik to avoid distractions, now I've been on TSR for hours and hours for the past week :bawling:
Right, enough's enough
@SeanFM I'm changing my password to something really long and not easy to remember.

See you all after I get my work done :biggrin:

You'll just find something else to be addicted to :tongue: trust me.. you just need something to destress, but at the same time doing anything for hours on end instead of studying.. yeah, good luck :tongue: cold turkey can be tough but :redface: you can do it. :rave:
Original post by SeanFM
You'll just find something else to be addicted to :tongue: trust me.. you just need something to destress, but at the same time doing anything for hours on end instead of studying.. yeah, good luck :tongue: cold turkey can be tough but :redface: you can do it. :rave:

Documentaries on YouTube are the next addiction with me :frown:
But I have to get my work done, so fewer distractions are better than many distractions, right? :lol:

Thank you! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw
just ate...this spur in energy has motivated me to procrastinate even more :ahee:

Original post by ForestShadow

I'll have you know I did FIVE chemistry questions and practiced. :yawn:
I'm cold. I'm craving samooosaaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternalflames
Documentaries on YouTube are the next addiction with me :frown:
But I have to get my work done, so fewer distractions are better than many distractions, right? :lol:

Thank you! :biggrin:

True :redface: good luck. See you in a while :wink:
I am cold.

It's Ya Dunno.
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'll have you know I did FIVE chemistry questions and practiced. :yawn:

better than me I just straight up dropped it 1 month ago

I did most of a bio past paper tho today! :u:

Original post by Habina786xx
I'm cold. I'm craving samooosaaaaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

@Lord Samosa you are single no more :holmes: