The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:colondollar:
Ohh darn it, I should have just ignored them completely! I've replied to them now though :rolleyes:
:mmm:

:hugs:

Ohh I see, well good for them! Hmm, yeah they must be more visual (like myself :ahee:) But it's good you managed to get that done :yy: and hopefully that will really help for next time :smile:

Ohh I see
Aww glad you got over it :h:
I have replied now! :wink:
Thanks, it was good for a Tuesday! Hope your was good too :smile:

Im tired af:frown: i went sleep whilst on Tsring on my phone:cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789

Im tired af:frown: i went sleep whilst on Tsring on my phone:cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :console:

Still tired? maybe you should get an early night tonight :yep:
Original post by fatima1998
greattt :woo:
well i have my training on thursday so i'll be going on thursday plus i have to enter for a championship tournament so i'll be practicing for that as well :afraid: sooo scared... well i know i won't be winning but it will be a good experience :cute:

I have trampolining on thursday at this great place so it should be good! Nah you can win, just need some lucky match ups and good practice!:wink:

Original post by AzarathM

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'm dying

what happened?
:frown:
I feel knackered even though i had a nap for 2 hours just now:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
:frown:

:console: :h:
Aww :console:

Still tired? maybe you should get an early night tonight :yep:

Yeahh :frown: like knackered :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So happy!
Original post by ForestShadow
:console: :h:

:hugs:Sad from listening to sad music
I honestly don't know anybody who is as bad a learner as me, at least when it comes to literally everything non academic. I've played chess for well over three years now and I'm still awful. And I've studied intensely, and constantly. I mean this Summer for about a month at least it was all I did. Hardly even an exaggeration. And I'm just s**t. The wider point is that this has happened with everything I have put my mind to other than academics. It's extremely demoralising.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I honestly don't know anybody who is as bad a learner as me, at least when it comes to literally everything non academic. I've played chess for well over three years now and I'm still awful. And I've studied intensely, and constantly. I mean this Summer for about a month at least it was all I did. Hardly even an exaggeration. And I'm just s**t. The wider point is that this has happened with everything I have put my mind to other than academics. It's extremely demoralising.

:console:

Spoiler

Original post by NotNotBatman
So happy!

Oi, goat in a boat! Learn from this guy ^^ :tongue:
Today was so weird.

Spoiler

Feeling a bit lonely.
The people i wanna be with right now all live far away from me.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Today was so weird.

Spoiler

woAh so wierd!I bet you 3 pennies he was gonna ask u out and thought that his chances were ruined after elbowing you! :tongue:
Cos u so pretty innit :colondollar: :hugs:
You are one awesome awkward potato - embrace it :jive: - I'm just like u so :five:You are so lucky you had time for Westfield :rofl:
Reply 1034
Original post by Andy98
Clown sightings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

they're everywhere in france, america etc.
look up clown sightings in google and a number of articles will pop up :afraid:
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh :frown: like knackered :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully not too knackered to go out for tea :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
woAh so wierd!I bet you 3 pennies he was gonna ask u out and thought that his chances were ruined after elbowing you! :tongue:
Cos u so pretty innit :colondollar: :hugs:
You are one awesome awkward potato - embrace it :jive: - I'm just like u so :five:You are so lucky you had time for Westfield :rofl:

I win those three pennies because I'm certain that's not true. He seemed quite distracted which is why he elbowed me in the first place. I don't think that incident had anything to do with me, my neck or his elbow. :redface:

I must have come across as rude. :facepalm: I literally said, 'Oh I recognized you. Okay, bye.' And the tone wasn't even friendly. Cringing sooo much.

I didn't have school today, unlike you. How did your day go? Did you actually give your teachers flowers? :lol:
:colondollar:
Ohh darn it, I should have just ignored them completely! I've replied to them now though :rolleyes:
:mmm:

Ohh I see, well good for them! Hmm, yeah they must be more visual (like myself :ahee:) But it's good you managed to get that done :yy: and hopefully that will really help for next time :smile:

Ohh I see
Aww glad you got over it :h:
I have replied now! :wink:
Thanks, it was good for a Tuesday! Hope your was good too :smile:

Indeed! Yeah it seems that way! (Woop! :biggrin:)
Indeed, just hope it works tbh! Tbh it was waaaay too quiet too, I can't work when it's quiet either so imma make sure to put my music on my phone!
Hopefully it will! :smile:

Indeed, different say each week though :/
Aww me too! Wasn't great tbh!
Hehe I think I may have seen it :wink:
Aww glad to hear it! I'm guessing Tuesday's your least fav day? (I think you said that actually)
Thanks! :smile: My presents are superb tbh! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Indeed! Yeah it seems that way! (Woop! :biggrin:)
Indeed, just hope it works tbh! Tbh it was waaaay too quiet too, I can't work when it's quiet either so imma make sure to put my music on my phone!
Hopefully it will! :smile:

Indeed, different say each week though :/
Aww me too! Wasn't great tbh!
Hehe I think I may have seen it :wink:
Aww glad to hear it! I'm guessing Tuesday's your least fav day? (I think you said that actually)
Thanks! :smile: My presents are superb tbh! :biggrin:

Good good (haha :tongue:)
Indeed, and fairs if that works for you - are you allowed to do that? :K:
Indeed :smile:

Ohh I see...
Aww :hugs:
Haha OK
It sure is! What's yours? :holmes: (:dontknow: :tongue:)
Awesome! Glad to hear that :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Fed up of being people's punch bag :colonhash:

Latest