The Student Room Group

K-Pop Chat Thread! :)

Scroll to see replies

Who is your Red Velvet bias?
Original post by Boundless_x
Yessss and i love the tone of the song a lot but meanie keep getting biaswrecked by scoups..:biggrin:

They really have their own sound! Hah...Who is your bias? Wonwoo is working hard to overtake Mingyu. Did you know DK was on 'King of masked singers'? He was really impressive!

Anyone else looking forward to the Steve Aoki remix of Mic Drop? :biggrin:
Original post by tamil fever
School 2017
Scarlet Heart
Kill Me Heal Me
Hwarang
Healer
Pinocchio
W Two Worlds
Reply 1997
Reply 1988
Reply 1994

There's so much more but these are my top recommendations.

Thanks! Seen Hwarang and Pinocchio, both great. Gonna start with Kill Me Heal Me :biggrin:... What's your all time fave drama, out of curiosity?
Original post by Ellipses
Thanks! Seen Hwarang and Pinocchio, both great. Gonna start with Kill Me Heal Me :biggrin:... What's your all time fave drama, out of curiosity?

My fav will be two worlds-W.It was so amazing.
Yeah I've watched Pinocchio and Hwarang.

Off-topic but look at this hot photo shoot:

its from love in the moonlight:biggrin:
Hi.
My favourite groups: 9muses (favourite active group), Dreamcatcher, Lovelyz, Mamamoo, Loona, Gfriend, Blackpink, Sonamoo, Dal Shabet and EXID.
Disbanded groups: Spica (favourite group of all time) Sistar and Miss A.

I'm enjoying The Unit (in particular) and MixNine as many idols from the above groups are involved in them
Jonghyun - can’t believe it... :frown:
This tragedy can hopefully spark a sort of conversation in S Korea, cuz I read that they have one of the top 5 highest suicide rates on Earth. People need to stop looking down on those with mental illnesses and get them the help they deserve
It bothers me that people don't believe that depression, suicidal tendencies, anxiety aren't real. Men aren't supposed to cry and if a woman does, she's just being emotional or on her period whatever.

Rest in Peace Kim Jonghyun, you worked really hard and I'm sorry no one showed you that we could see this.

I'm so sad right now about SHINee.
Original post by Ellipses

Not to intrude but Scarlet Heart all the way,not happy with the final few eps though :/
Kpoppers! - BTS made it to the final for TSR album of the year. Please vote :smile:

Also how have i only found this thread now hahah

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5101122
Ewwwww
Sistar GOAT :tongue:
Yuri is great, but you are heathen for saying anyone is better than Tae :tongue: Switching it up at the end would ruin the EDM groove too much imo.
[video="youtube;iBy82YTI0IY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBy82YTI0IY[/video]
GOOGLE TRANSLATE SINGS DID BTS :woo:
Where the party yah
Bias in BLACKPINK?
Original post by tanzina.k
Bias in BLACKPINK?

Jennie. You?
Original post by tanzina.k
Bias in BLACKPINK?

jisooooooooooo
Red Velvet Badboy tho, didn't see that one coming.. amazing!
[video="youtube;J_CFBjAyPWE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_CFBjAyPWE[/video] I've been blessed.

Quick Reply

Latest