Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Countryside Management

    • Thread Starter

    I was considering studying countryside management at Newcastle uni and was wondering if anyone is studying this or anything similar to this could tell me how they are finding it and any other info.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.