Electronic Configuration

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm doing some revision work for chemistry but I don't have any answers, could you please look at the answers I've given and see if there's anything you think is wrong or could be added to?

It does look like there are tonnes of photos but some are better than others and they overlap!

Thanks, Blake

Name:  WIN_20160927_19_48_54_Pro.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  125.3 KBAttachment 583000583002Attachment 583000583002583000[attach]5.83000583002583e+29[/attach][attach]5.83000583002583e+29[/attach][attach]5.83000583002583e+35[/attach][attach]5.8300058300258304e+41[/attach]
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Making mistakes is fine.

Just hand your work in to your teacher, if/when you get any wrong, they'll tell you where and should explain why and what you should have done to get them right.

I have enough marking of my own students' work to do, never mind also marking yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    Making mistakes is fine.

Just hand your work in to your teacher, if/when you get any wrong, they'll tell you where and should explain why and what you should have done to get them right.

I have enough marking of my own students' work to do, never mind also marking yours.
    I'm asking for help on here because my teacher won't mark our revision only our homework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blake Jones)
    I'm asking for help on here because my teacher won't mark our revision only our homework.
    The answer to most of those questions is easy to look up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blake Jones)
    I'm sorry, but I have a similar policy, except I won't mark your revision OR your homework.

Like alow said, glancing at what your work, there didn't appear to be anything unusual. Most of it would be in textbooks/googleable.

If there are specific Qs that you really felt were especially hard, give me/us a shout, but I doubt anyone will want to mark the lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    I'm sorry, but I have a similar policy, except I won't mark your revision OR your homework.

Like alow said, glancing at what your work, there didn't appear to be anything unusual. Most of it would be in textbooks/googleable.

If there are specific Qs that you really felt were especially hard, give me/us a shout, but I doubt anyone will want to mark the lot.
    (Original post by alow)
    The answer to most of those questions is easy to look up.
    Thank you both

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.