Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

PGCE bursary

    • Thread Starter

    Hello everybody, I am currently doing PGCE Secondary Maths in Wales at the moment. I am eligible for the bursary, as I have 'settled' status and First class degree, but the university said they needed the confirmation from the government, then they could give me the bursary form to fill in. I have been waiting for 2 weeks and I don't know what to do now. Give me some advice please. Many thanks.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.