Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My predicted grades are ABB in biology, chemistry and maths.
    I am applying to do biomedical science at either Kent (ABB), Keele (ABB), Aston (ABB-BBB), Reading (AAB-ABB), Lincoln (BBC) or Hull (BBC) as these are all accreditated.
    I was wondering if anyone had any insight into what I would most likely be offered and if I didn't make the grades what I could still be accepted with?
    Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Highly unlikely as there are unlikely to be an admissions officers on here willing to comment on your application. If you meet the entry requirements and otherwise have a strong application you have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably suggest that with a focussed quality PS and extra curricular activity relevant to the course then you'd get offers.
    They would likely be at the levels stated, maybe a grade lower if you firm.
    As for admissions then only people who have applied for the course and have been accepted or rejected can give you an indication.
    The past is no guide to the future tho.

Keele is still in clearing for Biomed science this year however, but no idea what they'd accept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Highly unlikely as there are unlikely to be an admissions officers on here willing to comment on your application. If you meet the entry requirements and otherwise have a strong application you have a chance.
    Haha very true, thankyou anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colinj451)
    I'd probably suggest that with a focussed quality PS and extra curricular activity relevant to the course then you'd get offers.
    They would likely be at the levels stated, maybe a grade lower if you firm.
    As for admissions then only people who have applied for the course and have been accepted or rejected can give you an indication.
    The past is no guide to the future tho.

Keele is still in clearing for Biomed science this year however, but no idea what they'd accept
    Thank you for your insight 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.