Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Change of circumstances

    • Thread Starter

    My circumstances have changed and I have decided that instead of living at home this year I would like to live in halls. I have been offered a room but was wondering if/how I could change my already approved loan in order to receive the maximum amount possible as I will be living away? Will I have to reapply or can it be added to my existing application?


    You can make this change via your online account. You will select the change course details option on your account to access the functionality. You will then to update the 'where I will be living during term 1, 2 and 3' and if required your term time address details in order to ensure a reassessment takes place.

Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.