Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello, I'm deciding where to apply for next year, could anyone tell me what their experience in Newcastle is like? what's the weather like? are there a lot of green areas? is the university nice?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommaso99)
    hello, I'm deciding where to apply for next year, could anyone tell me what their experience in Newcastle is like? what's the weather like? are there a lot of green areas? is the university nice?
    thanks
    I live in newcastle. The weather is ****. There's a big part next to the student accomodation and quite a few other green areas to relax. From the outside the buildings and accomodation look good
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    Hi,

I saw your post and thought I would try to offer some advice. There are many ways to see what our university is like on our website. You can do a virtual tour of both the campus and most of our accommodation sites online.

Our team of student bloggers also write interesting articles about the university, courses, student life and the city which will give you a good indication of what it's like to be a student here at Newcastle.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please ask.

Isabella

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    Newcastle is a great place ! its very cultural with a good music scene going on with the Sage gateshead , theres a really nice park area behind St James.

Its a really great city with good shops and a lot of heritage and culture which is a good thing to study around .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.